Monday, August 6, 2012

Youtube Monday: Lets Go To The Mall

It's Youtube Monday again. There has been a drought of posts lately as I've been concentrating on other things but I could never forget the glory of Youtube Monday. Here is a wonderful music video I found from early '90s Canada. It features Canadian teen superstar Robin Sparkles singing about what I assume is her favorite activity.
So for those who haven't figured it out, this is actually a clip from How I Met Your Mother. Robin Sparkles is actually Robin Sherhoweverthehellitsspelled, the annoying perpetually single female in the group. For those who grew up in the 1980's however, this is a throwback you'll never forget.
Anyway, I'm currently working on a couple short stories that I hope to share with you all. Enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment