Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow can kiss my ass. I dont really mind it much but I do mind the shovelling. And if certain people want my help getting it done, perhaps they should ask me instead of assuming I know what they need and want at all times.
The real reason it can kiss my ass is because its interfering with my weekends plans. I am driving up to Rhode Island tomorrow to see my best gal. I havent seen her since early September. I dont care how much snow there is, I will be on the road tomorrow morning. Why didnt I leave earlier? Lets see, maybe because I was in China.
Id like to take a moment to vent if I may. Ive been off the plane for four days. In those four days Ive spent most of my time job hunting. I need everybody in my vicinity to back the funk off. If one more person tries to push me, Im going to go on an all star freak out. Ive been gritting my teeth more than usual because of all the ass pains in my life right now.
Also, give me a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment