Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back, Front, but Only One Side

Back from a long weekend in Rhode Island. I have one complaint. Snow and ice can suck it. Actually it wasnt that bad until the drive home. Now its back to the job hunt. Looking for a position as a getaway driver or perhaps a high society jewel heist. I always imagined it would be fun to rent a tux, go to a cotillion or whatever that is, seduce an older wealthy dowager and then silently make off with the jewels her late husband brought back from India. I figure that would last me for a few months.
Im looking at proofreading jobs. I think they would be a good application for my teaching experience. I had a very encouraging dream the other night. I dreamt I was on a bus and there happened to be three or four castmembers from Saturday Night Live. I then started asking them for advice on how to get started. The encouraging thing when somebody (not sure who) said "A person who is funny enough is bound to get noticed"
But enough of this semi-serious stuff. I'd like to finish on a high note
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment