Sunday, January 22, 2012

GGGGIIIIAAAANNNNTTTTSSSS!!!!

Let me get this out of the way. GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Thats better. So anyone who knows me knows that I'm a hugely gigantic Giants fan. Its hard to quantify how big a fan I am so I'll use the completely scientifically objective 1-10 with 1 = I'm not much of a fan of those gentlemen at all, and 10 = This is so amazing that I'm forced to punch myself in the crotch repeatedly for reasons that make no sense. With that scale now established, I would rate myself at about an 11 on the NY Giants Fan Scale. 11, in this case is equal to roughly six thousand megatons of holy-ass-in-a-handbasket.
Now we get a rematch of one of the greatest football games of all time. I know my G-Men can make it happen, its just what they do. The reason Eli isn't considered elite is because he doesnt have a super model wife or an endorsement deal with Ugg Boots. But he doesnt complain, he just goes out onto the field and wins. Then he goes home to his wife in his Ferrari made out of pure gold. True story, I was on a plane with him and he sneezed and the most mesmerizing diamonds came out of his nose. They sparkled like nothing else. Typically, a poet would compare these gems to the stars in the sky but those are inadequate to describe their breathtaking beauty.
Where was I? Oh yeah, Giants rock, Pats can suck it. This is going to be an interesting few weeks as I live in central Massachusetts and I proudly wear my Giants gear constantly. I'd better be careful.
Long Live Eli! Eli for MVP of Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment