Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sometimes Life Happens

For the last couple months my wife and I have been debating about whether we should stay in Massachusetts or move back to New York. That decision was made for us when she got an insanely good offer from a company in Mass. Too good an offer to say no to.
What this means for me is two things; one: I have an awesome sugar-mama, and two: I just applied for 100 jobs in NY that now don't count. But my sugar-mama is, as I said, awesome. She has encouraged me to write and go back to stand up. Sure, I may beat her at Trivial Pursuit but she kicks my ass at life.
In the meantime I've been a great house-husband. Right now I'm looking around and laundry I have to put away and the bed I have to make and what to make for dinner and clean up the table. I've decided my ideal job is one that allows me to write from home so I can work and take care of the house. In the evenings, I can do stand-up.
It just occurred to me that this is the least funny of my blog posts and if I want to drum up traffic, I'll have to finish strong.
Did you know that a glorfindell is a small hammer used by dwarves to make jewelry? It must be true, I only just made it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment