Tuesday, May 22, 2012

This Shouldn't Make Me Giggle So Much

Oh Texas, I knew the United States was holding on to you for a reason. In the University of Texas' graduate listing in their recent commencement pamphlets contained a simple yet hilarious typo. Apparently the just opened a new department, the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Pubic Affairs.
Giggidy
I know it's just a typo and a pretty common one at that, but it's still funny. I'm going to rattle off a few quick jokes about this:

  • Shouldn't that be the Bill Clinton School of Pubic Affairs.
  • The students call it the Lyndon BJ School of Pubic Affairs for some reason
  • LBJ - sounds like its Spanish for oral sex. Get it? El BJ? 
  • University of Texas. That's the joke, that's all.
  • The LBJ School of Pubic Affairs - Where the line between teacher and student gets crossed all the time!
  • If this were a Brazilian University, would it even have a school of Pubic Affairs?
That's all I've got for now. If I think of any more, I'll post them. Do you have any better ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment