Monday, May 21, 2012

Youtube Monday: Meet The In-Laws

It's Youtube Monday which is a Monday when you get Youtube. And what better opportunity to introduce my reader to my mother-in-law. My Good Lady Wife told me all about her before I got to meet her, but stories don't do her justice. At first I thought that Lois Griffin from Family Guy would be the perfect analog, what with her strong Rhode Island accent that she is unaware of.
Then came Bobs Burgers. Linda, the mother from Bobs Burgers might not have the exact accent but she does have the mannerisms and personality. Basically, her lifes goal is to be a wife and mother, which she excels at, but is not entirely in touch with how her kids talk and act. She also loves family holidays, especially Christmas. So after trolling Youtube, I decided to go with this classic.
I was lucky enough to be present for the selection of last years Christmas tree and it went more or less exactly like this. Just so you know, the guy in the video provides the voice of Linda on Bobs Burgers.
NOTE:: Mary, if you read this, I mean no offense. I love you and think very highly of you, especially for producing and raising such a wonderful daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment