Tuesday, June 5, 2012

In Memoriam: Gracie, Portrait of a Cocker Spaniel

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Dave Samson show will not be with you today. My family's beloved dog, Flexxos little sister, has died. Gracie was a sweet, loving, clueless little dog. She knew two things in her life; she knew to poop in the kitchen and that she was loved, even when she pooped in the kitchen.
I will always remember the day I brought her home. It was up to me to pick her up and she decided to sit on my lap in the car which wouldn't have been so bad if I weren't driving. She sat on my lap looking out the window while I told her about her new home and her big brother.
Gracie will always be loved. I will be spending the day crying into Flexxos fur. If you have a dog, please put the computer down and go hug it.





1 comment:

  1. Gracie was a wonderful dog. She was sweet, affectionate, obediant, and a great companion. And yes she was clueless and sometimes, especially when the weather was cold and wet, she pooped in the kitchen. We loved her dearly anyway. Seven years was not enough; She is sorely missed.

    ReplyDelete