Monday, June 18, 2012

Youtube Monday: Don't Let The Name Fool You

So it's Monday again which means it's time for Youtube Monday. I missed Fridays post because I was on my way to Providence to see Crosby, Stills and Nash. For those that care, they still kick ass after 45 years. Anyway, I thought today, in honor of Fathers Day, I'd share my fathers favorite Youtube video. Don't be fooled by its appearance, it is not a nature video.
Video contains some NSFW language.
As you can see, the Honey Badger truly doesn't give a shit. This is one of the most ferocious, aggressive animals in nature. No other animal hunts them, partially out of respect but mostly out of fear. It's a little known fact that the U.S. government uses Honey Badgers to guard their most sensitive and secure sites. They were unable to train them so they just created a no-mans-land and tossed these bad boys in there.
It's long been theorized that the Bermuda Triangle is actually the site of the Honey Badger nation. Anyone who crosses their borders never leaves alive.
You may have noticed that I'm capitalizing Honey Badger. That is because I am honestly afraid that if I don't, one will knock on my door, looking for retribution.

1 comment:

  1. OK, there's the Randell Honey Badger video, and the pistachio nut Honey Badger commercial, but what is the commercial for that features a group of twenty somethings passing along the phrase Honey Badger and smiling? What are they selling?

    Also, what is the Meatster Bunny selling?

    ReplyDelete