Monday, June 4, 2012

Youtube Monday: Frapp Attack!

Well well well, if it isn't Youtube Monday. I told you not to show your face around here anymore. You have a lot of cojones coming in here like this. You'd better have something good, and not something that is getting on my good lady wifes nerves.


Damn you Youtube Monday, you got me again. You frapped me. For some reason I can't stop watching this video. I was eating ice cream the other day and I got some on my mustache. My good lady wife commented that I have frapp on my stash and immediately regretted it.
I've tried to figure out why I've been obsessed with this video lately but so far every theory has collapsed under scrutiny. Perhaps it is controlling me subliminally to spread it to others to also infect. God forgive me.

1 comment:

  1. As your good lady wife I wish nothing more than for this video to disappear into some dark deep hole of incredulity... shoot thats another video...

    ReplyDelete