Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Headblade and Shoulders Above Them All

I spent most of today doing two things, mackin' ho's and crushing capitalism. And by that I mean I was looking all over the internet (4 websites) for something to write about while waiting for a package to arrive. I could find nothing that I wanted to share with you all and nothing but time as I waited until 5:30 for my damn package to finally arrive. What was in that package you ask?
The bow is fake
I trembled in anticipation as I cut open the brown box it came in and then spent twenty minutes trying to remove the bow before I realized it was fake. Secure in the knowledge that no bow or ribbon would impede me any further I opened the box to reveal the contents I had been waiting for. Nothing short of the greatest invention in hair care since the birth of hair itself. I'm referring to the Headblade. I ordered the Headblade Sport package, despite not being an athlete.
On the top right is the Headblade itself. Next to it is the stand and underneath are a small selection of shaving creams and head lube. Yes, its actually called head lube. I could hardly wait to use it so off to the bathroom I went for its inaugural shave.
I don't have giant hands, that's the actual size
I slapped on a thin coat of Head Slick and went to work. At first I was totally amazed. I couldn't feel a thing! Then I realized I was using it backwards so I flipped it around and tried again. This time I could feel it working and was still amazed. The last time I shaved my head was yesterday so there was just a bit of stubble. However, I could see the difference immediately.
After a few minutes of rubbing my head with a razor sharp...razor, I stood back, wiped off the rest of the Head Slick and have been rubbing my head in awe ever since. The most amazing thing about the Headblade is that there is next to no irritation and even less blood. As the saying goes "you can't shave a head without shedding some blood". Its a saying. I've said it.
Anyway, my head is super smooth and free of nicks. I like to keep things ridiculous on this blog but honestly, the Headblade is too amazing to mock in a public forum. If any of you out there shave your heads, buy this thing now. I should have bought it years ago. I know you want to see what it can do. Check out this baldie right here.
Now thats a quality bald

No comments:

Post a Comment