Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love, sex, and sharks

V-Day. No, not the day I was declared Victorious over my many foes. I'm talking about Valentines Day, one of my least favourite days of the year. Its not that I'm single and resentful, I just don't buy into the BS. I find it idiotic that love only matters for one day a year. Maybe I'm a bit sappy, but I love my good lady wife every day, not just on February 14th. If anything, I might love her less on Valentines Day. She didn't do anything wrong, I just don't like being told what to do. Might be why I was dishonourably discharged multiple times.
Quick side note, my computer (which I fixed cause I'm awesome) must be British because spell-check keeps highlighting things that are spelled right...in America.
So moving on, Valentines Day is good for one thing: Valentines Day sex. Though technically its not any different from sex any other day of the year, its somehow better because you bought some chocolates. Thing is, my good lady wife isn't really into chocolates or flowers so I got her a copy of Hangover 2 and made cookies that went horribly wrong. But the fact that I tried means that I got to giggidy her gashmoygan. I can't go into any detail because she reads this, or at least she says she does.
Crap, I've kind of written my self into a corner. Quick look behind you, theres a mechanical spider flipping you off!
Let's talk about something awesome, like sharks eating sharks. National Geographic just released what might be the most awesome photo of the year, perhaps ever. A researcher in Australia was doing whatever researchers do, researching I guess, when she noticed a shark with very incongruous colors (big word huh). As she got closer she realized that it was one kind of shark eating another.
Not pictured: my mind being blown
I don't know much about either of these species of shark so I'm going to assume that each is no less than 15 feet long and features both razor sharp teeth and permits to carry a concealed weapon. I'm pretty sure the luckiest underwater shark researcher ever just came in at the tail end of the most epic shark vs shark swordfight of the last 10 years.
I think it is time to retire the phrase "dog eat dog world" in favor of the clearly more realistic "shark eat shark ocean". Do I really need to explain why?

No comments:

Post a Comment