Friday, March 9, 2012

The Classiest Weekend of My Life

I really wanted to use this space to examine what America would be like in 2015 if Ron Paul won the presidency. Unfortunately, time will not allow me to today. I'm preparing for a super classy weekend with my good lady wife. Tonight we will be going into Boston to go to opening night at the opera. Yes you just read that right. I have to drop Flexxo off with the in-laws, then pick up my good lady wife, get to the hotel, check in, change, and get to the theatre.
Tomorrow we're going to visit Chinatown of course as well as a museum or two. She has made reservations at what she tells me is the very best restaurant in Boston. My instinct is to guess Sully's Chowder Hall, cause its Boston. I have honestly resisted trying to figure it out.
I will try to bring you the Ron Paul piece as soon as I can, but its taking a back seat to what will be an amazing weekend with my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment