Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Youtube Tuesday

Hello all, I'd like to welcome you to a new segment I call Youtube Tuesday. I'm also going to work on that name because I think I can do better (any suggestions?). From here on out, every Tuesday I will find a video on Youtube that is ridiculous enough to share with you. Without further ado, I present the very first video on Youtube Tuesday.
There are a few things to take away from this. First, I am very impressed that this dog is able to walk on its from two legs for so long, or at all. I'm a biped and I have trouble walking on two legs. This dog does what is effectively a handwalk for almost a full minute. I know the dog doesn't have hands but I don't know what else to call it.
Second, are you seeing how much this tiny dog is peeing? That is literally a 45 second pee from a dog the size of my bladder. Even if I drink a gallon of iced tea, I can pee for 20 seconds max. I don't know whats more impressive, the handstand or the length of pee. Personally, I think this guy needs to walk his dog more often. Instead of going for tacos every hour, maybe he should walk his dog so that it isn't forced to swell to twice its size because its filled with pee.
Pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment