Monday, April 16, 2012

Youtube Monday: The Day You've All Been Waiting For

Well its the beginning of a new week and we all know what that means. Time to cry in the bathtub while listening to The Talking Heads. Also Youtube Monday. It's a holiday here in Massachusetts. It's called Patriots Day and I'm told it has nothing to do with the football team that keeps getting beaten by Eli Manning and the NY Giants. What does this mean for you? Nothing.
Anyway, this weeks gem is one of my all-time favorites and I'm shocked to see that it doesn't have 18 million views. A few years ago, Mike Henry, voice of Cleveland Brown put together a sketch called Kicked In The Nuts. Its exactly what you think it is. It is the crudest form of humor, but I'll be damned if it doesn't crack me up every time.
If you want to justify enjoying it, it is a bit of an indictment of peoples obsessions with fame and television. Every single victim went from angry to overjoyed when they learned they would be part of a  TV show. There, I justified it for you. You're welcome.
Incidentally, I present you with a picture of Mike Henry and the character he's known for playing, Cleveland Brown.
Note the resemblance 

1 comment:

  1. Cleveland Brown is a lot funnier. The video is like an SNL skit gone bad. Not funny.

    ReplyDelete