Monday, April 9, 2012

Youtube...Monday?

What's this? Youtube Monday? Yep after tireless research and pouring through polling data, I've decided to move Youtube Tuesday to Monday. I originally thought of calling it Youtube Tuesday Monday, but I was told that might cause some confusion. So I moved to a new city, changed the name to Youtube Monday and started anew.
This week's gem really is a...umm...gem. This is from the more obscure Mel Brooks movie To Be Or Not To Be and was only on the soundtrack. It got a good response and a video was filmed for it. This is that video. I'll admit to having not actually seen the movie, but if its anything like this, I just might make time for it.
Mel Brooks is the only person on the planet to be able to do this. If literally anyone else, including Hitler, tried to do this song and dance, they would be condemned. Well if it was Hitler, he'd probably be condemned either way. Mel Brooks is a comedy god. I'm going to go watch Blazing Saddles because he's so awesome.

1 comment:

  1. This movie, To Be or Not to Be, was a spoof of a late forties comedy starring Jack Benny. He was a deadringer for some nazi officer the resistance kidnapped. It was kinda funny. You might enjoy it. I don't remember the Mel Brooks film. Try them both. WOW

    ReplyDelete